Monday, December 01, 2008

With A Little Help From My Friends

This recovery thing is going slowly, and I still can't seem to muster up the strength or ambition to get to doing any posting on a regular basis.
I'm not saying I've run out of things to say. I haven't.
My mind is finally working again. I actually have a few thoughts now as opposed to a string of unrelated reactions. I guess that's a good thing,eh?

Anyway, back to...
I've invited a long time blogger buddy to join me here to help keep the place interesting. And, pity the fool, he accepted. Most of you already know Tully well enough from his own now-deleted blog. The rest will remember him as a regular commenter on this page. As it is, he needs no introduction, but I'll try anyway:

Formerly known as 'Little Cicero', Tully is a student at one of those Jesuit schools out there in the lakes region. It also means that whatever the hell it is he's learning, it is not Catholicism.
He's not very long in the tooth, but sometimes he can fool you into thinking he's at least into his fourth decade.
He's a full Sicilian, the son of immgrants. That just goes to show you that despite what many may think, I am not a racist, and will welcome (almost) anybody into my home if they can behave half-way decently.
He's also compassionate. He demonstrates this by rooting for the Cleveland Indians.

Give him a welcome. But you don't have to be too nice.

3 comments:

tully said...

Sicilian?

I'll make you regret this you guinea piece of melanzane!

--As soon as I find the time. Unfortunately I'm between papers and finals here at JCU. In addition to that, I have a general hesitation against writing anything when I should be listening at this stage in life. Perhaps the occasional journal entry will help with my writer's block, though.

Mr. D said...

I'm glad to see you back in the saddle, Tully. Good hire, Gino!

hoka shoes said...

The Gaviota Leather by Hoka One One is a top-of-the-line leather walking shoe that provides firmer support than the Gaviota running shoe. This walking shoe offers premium cushioning, and the Hoka J-Frame provides maximum support and guidance without the use of traditional materials, which tend to be rigid and unforgiving. The Gaviota Leather features a proprietary EVA/rubber blend, further adding to the shoe??s durability. The Gaviota Leather is a comfortable take on a support shoe is perfect for everyday wear.Hoka one onevans shoes brooks shoes brooks running shoes brooks running shoes

hoka running shoes