Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fifty Questions From Jade

Jade being Jade, has tagged me. Besides, she said "Please", so how can I not play along?

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
"Well, sign me up for maternity leave then, before they find out the truth"
(Jade? I'm a dude. We're off to a promising start,aren't we?)

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Each with different types of things,yeah.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I've loved too many to know better than that.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
No. Some things happen for no good reason at all.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Yes. And a Canadian dollar,too.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Cal. He's a super anal-retent perfectionist, with both sides of his brain fully functioning, who you can trust with your life.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Oh, no... not again. Ain't happening. Done. Finished. No love left. It's all 'business' from here out.

OK what happened to #8?
Where did you put it?

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yes.

10. What’s your most favorite scar?
I got a bunch of minor ones through the years. No favorite. The one on my wrist I seem to be most aware of,though.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
November,2007

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
Isn't that something people who have cell phones do?

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred opposite sex?
Availability.

14. Fill in the blank. I love ________.…
Pho. (Yeah,I just got back from dinner)

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Relocating.

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Nobody. I would just enjoy the serenity for a while.

17. How many kids do you want to have?
I wanted six. I have two. I think that's all there will be. But I'm open to any takers.

18. Would you make a good parent?
Too late now. They're grown. But I think I was. And it's what I been told.

19. Where was your favorite picture taken?
At home, many years ago. I had fallen asleep on the sofa, and Blonde #1 had posed the kids (both babes) one under each arm.

20. What’s your middle name?
Louis

21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
Cursing Jade (affectionatly, of course. :) )for giving me all these questions.

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I would have drifted around to other locales for a few years after high school.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
Agustin for #1, Dave for #2.

24. What are you wearing right now?
PJ bottoms and a v-neck

25. Righty or Lefty?
Right

26. Best place to eat?
Right now I still got Pho Quang Trung on my mind. Best.Pho.Ever.
Either that, or Waffle House.

27. Favorite jeans?
None. Usually, I just wear Wrangler.

28. Favorite Animal?
Cats. All kinds. Hands down. I think it's how well the finely-tuned,natural predator is tempered with so much natural grace.

29. Favorite juice?
Orange juice so thick you can chew it.

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yes. When I was seven.

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Oh,yes. Some flamingly brutal ones a couple times.

32. Ever had a bar fight?
I left ran like hell when bottles started flying.

33. Who knows you the best?
Its a toss up 'tween my daughter and her mother (Blonde #1)

34. Shoe size?
11, or 10.5 Wide in work boots.

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Glasses

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Yes, I have cats, and had to give them pills.

37. Been to Mexico?
You kiddin? I grew up two hours away, and partied there in my teens (don't tell my folks).

38. Did you buy something today?
yes. Dinner,gas and smokes.

39. Did you get sick today?
No.

40. Do you miss someone today?
No.

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Does yelling and cursing count?

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
From a masseuse type person? Never.

43. Last person to lie in your bed.
Don't all women tell lies in bed?

44. Last person to see you cry?
Real men don't cry.

45. Who made you cry?
See #45.

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Forensic Files

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Spend time with the wife.

48. Who do you think will repost this?
Kal, because he has some catching up to do, and I'm tagging his ass.

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Thanh, a buddy from work. We checked out that new pho house.

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY, what would you say?
Why ruin a good thing?

2 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

hey! I like waffle house too :)

Jade said...

Availability... very nice! *grin*

I didn't write the questions, but I had to tag you because you challenged me with the non-taggable response and I wanted to see how you would answer #1.

Thank you for playing, I love free entertainment!

(PS - how do you curse someone affectionately?)