Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Bitch Is Back

Rosie O’Donnell in Talks to Join MSNBC

"America's Fastest Growing News Channel" (That's their slogan. For real! I'm not making this up) is about to ink a deal giving this soft-spoken flower of the left, and former funny girl, her own prime-time talk show.

Not sure if there is any mileage left on the "fat,angry lesbian" schtick, but maybe she'll find a few fans left from the "9/11 was an inside job" crowd. Moonbats have a habit of finding each other in the dark. And it doesn't get much darker than the low wattage of MSNBC.

Rock On, Rosie!

7 comments:

Jade said...

"Moonbats have a habit of finding each other in the dark" - Funny :) I have a feeling there will be something of an audience, people will watch just to see if it turns into a train wreck.

Anonymous said...

Somebody needs to go throw some water on her...

Gino said...

ok, so jade will tune in.
and mick thinks she's hot.

too each their own...

Guitarman said...

I won't need to watch it. In fact I've never watched a single program on MsNBC to date. I've spent more time watching the Hispanic station up on channel 72. I'll just wait to watch the highlights of the show on King David's blog.

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Bah!

Jade said...

Hey, I never said I'd tune in! Just that I can see some people doing so just to see what happens. I don't even know what channel MSNBC is on. I get my news from NPR or the web.

Brian said...

What's "MSNBC"? Some channel that used to have good TV shows that you occasionally have to turn off and on again for no apparent reason?