Thursday, November 01, 2007

Well...

YES! I am going through some template changes.
Generally, I'm playing around trying to find something I want to live with for a while.
The old template was just so, well... boring and old and I was tired of hearing it groan in pain everytime I opened the page.

A big blog hug to Jade for her expertise in helping me get a photo properly sized to fit the header bar. Truth is, after much failure of my own, she stepped in and saved my sanity. If you get a chance,check out her photo-art page . She's not only a professionally talented shutter operator, she's a treasure as a blog friend, as well.


The background music is just there because it's just there, and because I found a way to do it, so I did it. And besides, Echo And The Bunnymen is cool.
It may vanish. It may change. It won't stay 'as is' for long.

Anyway, the template: as is obvious, still not finished playing yet. And not really ready to blog any posts just yet,either. As for now, I'm just enjoying visiting everybody else. I'll get back to it. Maybe in the next couple days. Still recovering from Brutal Tuesday Flu and got a case of incessant heartburn that would wake the dead.

7 comments:

Guitarman said...

Sorry to hear about the flu and heartburn. Hope it's not the play of the Bears!

RobertDWood said...

I like the picture.

*~*Cece*~* said...

I like the new look. And I'm JEALOUS that your blog has music!

Jade said...

:) Thanks for the shout out, I'm glad I could help!

Ugh, I get heartburn constantly... Tums are my friend. It helps to sleep on your left side when you have heartburn (at least, it helps me anyway) I hope that clears up for you soon!

Gino said...

guitar man: the burn is slower today, and the Bears on a bye week. :)

palm boy: took that up north of redding bout 2yrs ago. thanks.

cece: try sonific.com

jade: your welcome. yer a blessing, and i always give credit to where it's due.

VLW said...

He's back! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. It was like trying to go a week without a pasta dish, you can do it, but life just ain't the same without it