Friday, December 15, 2006

New In The Sidebar

Just for giggles, i've added a new statcounter to the sidebar.
Ok, i guess i'll just call it a perv counter.
Simply, it documents visitors by country of origin, and since, with the exception of the occassional Canadian, all foriegn guests are perv lurkers searching for "that persian chick" and her video, which i do not, and cannot, provide, i thought it would be kinda fun to actually publically document just how many there are, and from where.
The traffic has dropped off quite a bit, but there appears to be quite a bit left.

I'll see how this goes for a while.

1 comment:

VLW said...

I've been thinking about getting a stats counter myself, so I am glad that someone else is trying a service of that nature. My main website has a stat counter feature, but it stinks.